add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

New Technology Network (DC / VA / MD) Message Board › Citrix Engineers needed in Richmond, VA

Citrix Engineers needed in Richmond, VA

Simon G.
user 76798712
Richmond, VA
Post #: 1
Hey Tech enthusiasts, so I am currently looking for a Citrix engineer and wanted to reach out to this community for some help as I am having a very tough time with it !I'm looking for an experienced Citrix Engineer to act as a project leader and key participant in all Citrix implementation projects (XenApp & XenDesktop), including planning, design, testing, and deployment.

They will proactively identify opportunities for improving the Citrix architectures or for leveraging it in new ways to better serve customers, and initiate projects to that end.

•They will develop and maintain technical documentation for the Citrix environment, including detailed design documents, build procedures, and technical support guidelines.
• Establish and foster a partnering relationship with business customers and act as a primary point of contact for Citrix-related issues.
• Serve as 3rd level escalation point for technical support for all components of the XenApp & XenDesktop Farms.
• Acts as technical lead/primary contact for any issues related to Citrix infrastructure components including Web Interface servers, database servers, Netscalers and Provisioning Servers.
• Work closely and foster positive relationships with other Infrastructure teams to deliver solutions that are in line with established corporate standards.
• Drive ongoing maintenance efforts within the Citrix environment, including upgrades, hotfixes & security patching.
• Perform all aspects of Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop provisioning, including OS build/tuning, installations, application delivery, and printing configuration. All provisioning activities are planned with high availability, disaster recovery and security considerations taken into account.
• Act as a technical leader and mentor to other technical members of the Citrix team.
• Create, test, and deploy virtualized application packages to the Citrix environment.

If you can think of anyone that might be interested in this or other opportunities within the IT world then please get in touch with me at !

Thanks !