New Technology Network (DC / VA / MD) Message Board › You're Invited. Continuous Integration book signing and release party!

You're Invited. Continuous Integration book signing and release party!

A former member
Post #: 2
If you?re a fan of Continuous Integration (and local to the Washington DC area) you?ll want to clear your calendar the evening of Thursday, August 30th to celebrate with the authors of ?Continuous Integration: Improving Software Quality and Reducing Risk? at their book signing.

Book signing at Barnes and Noble (map)
with Paul Duvall, Andrew Glover, and Steve Matyas
Thursday, August 30th
7:30 - 9:00 p.m.

Immediately following the signing, Stelligent and 5AM Solutions are throwing a release party at McCormick & Schmick?s. So?if the book isn?t enough to get you out of the house, the complimentary drinks and appetizers should. :)

Release party at McCormick & Schmick?s
Reston Town Center
9:00 - 11:00 p.m.

If you?re interested, please make sure to RSVP prior to August 27th. Oh, and feel free to spread the word, far and wide!
A former member
Post #: 1
I guess this is a little bit too late but I would have been extremely interested in anything Quality related.

I started a discussion group on Software Quality. It is at: http://qadg.blogspot....­