New Technology Network (DC / VA / MD) Message Board › Anyone work for Raytheon....?

Anyone work for Raytheon....?

Kathleen
user 7409831
Reston, VA
Post #: 1
Hello All,

I am currently looking to change jobs and very seriously want to work at Raytheon. I would love to know if any members already work there who might be willing to give me a "leg up" on the competition by helping me with a referral or any other type of help? All help will be GREATLY appreciated!

The job title I am seeking is Technical Support, Help Desk, and/or Entry-level networking.

I am currently working as a Technical Support person for a sub-sub-contractor (the main contractor being the Government.) I have previously worked at the Pentagon as an EIM Help Desk technician for the Air Force. I have an active S clearance. My skills include image creation using Symantec Ghost software, pushing images via network boot using Symantec Ghost Ghostcast Server, trouble-shooting laptop hardware and software, desktop support for all aspects (troubleshooting, exchanging parts, installing and configuring OS's, SW, and HW, etc.), research and development, and helping any fellow staff members, as well as contractors with any laptop and/or desktop issues.

I also have experience doing technical Memos for Record write-ups whenever a problem occurs, describing the steps I took to resolve each issue, as well as testing and evaluating new equipment and writing up a report based on my findings. Training Support in-class and one-on-one to customers is also part of my job requirements.

So if you know someone or are someone who actually works at Raytheon, I would sincerely appreciate any help I can get to become an employee there in the near future.

Thanks for taking a peek!

V/r,

Kathleen