The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › Starting up 40K Dark Heresy game looking for a few more players...

Starting up 40K Dark Heresy game looking for a few more players...

Jim D.
user 10261929
Burke, VA
Post #: 14
I will be starting up a Wahhammer 40k Dark Heresy game soon and was looking for a few more players. Currently I have three and while that is the min I would run with I am looking for a few more to bulk up the group. The group we run is very friendly and all mature (Late 20s early 30s.) The game will be hosted in Alexandria near the Kingstowne area and we will be running about every other week.

If you have never played before I highly recommend learning with this group they are a lot of fun. Shoot me a message if interested. Thanks
Dark
drgames
Garrisonville, VA
Post #: 104
What day of the week were you looking at running the campaign?
Dorian
user 21136041
Reston, VA
Post #: 86
I will be starting up a Wahhammer 40k Dark Heresy game soon and was looking for a few more players. Currently I have three and while that is the min I would run with I am looking for a few more to bulk up the group. The group we run is very friendly and all mature (Late 20s early 30s.) The game will be hosted in Alexandria near the Kingstowne area and we will be running about every other week.

If you have never played before I highly recommend learning with this group they are a lot of fun. Shoot me a message if interested. Thanks

Jim:

I have the core book, plus Blood of the Martyrs and Ascension. Send me some info on the game, I'd like to find out more. That's if you are still looking.