addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › ASoIaF - Game of Thrones Edition

ASoIaF - Game of Thrones Edition

Brian K.
user 5774354
Upper Marlboro, MD
Post #: 47
I just picked up the new edition of the Game of Thrones RPG, and I'm interested in hosting a game at my house in Herndon. Anyone interested in taking it for a spin starting sometime in July?
Mark
user 5699205
Centreville, VA
Post #: 17
I wouldn't mind checking it out for a session or two. I can't commit to anything longer, unfortunately.
Brian K.
user 5774354
Upper Marlboro, MD
Post #: 48
That matches my thinking. If there is enough interest (say 3-5 players), I will post up a 1-shot meetup.
Dan H.
user 11509130
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 1
I'm interested. I have read Game of Thrones, but don't have the game.
Brian K.
user 5774354
Upper Marlboro, MD
Post #: 49
Great, and no problem on not having the game.

Add my wife in, and it looks like we have enough players for a one-shot game. Justin just made me an organizer, so, as soon as I figure out dates (I'm now thinking mid-august) I will post this up as a meetup at my house in Herndon.