addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › Looking for a 4e DM/players

Looking for a 4e DM/players

A former member
Post #: 7
Team of two looking for a new 4e game. Both myself and the other player are relatively new to 4e but not to Dungeons and Dragons. We are looking for a DM and if possible 1-2 more players for a small team to meet weekly. Game must take place close to Chantilly\Centreville. If you are interested or would like to join us for the search for a DM please email me at dhhyndman @ yahoo.com.
Dark
drgames
Garrisonville, VA
Post #: 110
Hi Danny,

I have a D&D 4e group that meets in western Fairfax, not so far from you.

More on the setting at Zhalindor Campaign: Bold Beginnings.

Our Mage and Thief characters have recently moved out of the area on business. Bummer too! The Mage had been at 35 sessions.

The group is new comer friendly.

In service,

Rich
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Danny,

I have a D&D 4e group that meets in western Fairfax, not so far from you.

More on the setting at Zhalindor Campaign: Bold Beginnings.

Our Mage and Thief characters have recently moved out of the area on business. Bummer too! The Mage had been at 35 sessions.

The group is new comer friendly.

In service,

Rich

How many times a month do you meet and on what day?
Dark
drgames
Garrisonville, VA
Post #: 113
Hi Danny, you and I took the discussion to direct e-mail. I did not want the folks in the group to think that I had blown you off.

My new assignment appears to leave little time for gaming. Hopefully I will be able to revise the assessment in the next few months, but best to manage expectations the right direction.

In service,

Rich
www.drgames.org