The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › Serenity RPG in Alexandria

Serenity RPG in Alexandria

Alexandria, VA
Post #: 57
Do you aim to misbehave?

I'm in the planning stages of campaign set in the 'verse of Joss Whedon's Serenity/Firefly. I have 3-4 committed players, and I would like to add a few more.

Nothing is set in stone yet, but the basic information is this:

We will play Thursday evenings in my home. Probably from 7 pm - 11 ...or so. I expect we'll end up scheduling to play once a month, but not more than twice. I'll set specific dates when I have a better idea of people's availability. First session will be some time in August.

This will be my first go at GMing. So any potential players must be patient and easy going. I also ask that players be reliable. Playing around absent characters is frustrating for the rest of the party.

I consider my home to be metro accessible (less than a mile from Braddock Road metro on BL and YL lines).
There is also street parking (though it gets crowded in the evenings).

I have a dog and 2 cats. You must be pet tolerant.

The core group of gamers is very laid back and casual. Players with a similar attitude will probably fit in best.

Please send me a message if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you! can't take the sky from meeee...