The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › Seeking a Pathfinder DM

Seeking a Pathfinder DM

Preston K.
user 34323542
Annandale, VA
Post #: 9
Hey, everyone.

I'm part of a group of Pathfinder players, most of us new-ish to roleplaying, that lost our DM a while back due to a confluence of school and work. We've been in a holding pattern since then, and are looking to start anew with a new DM.

We're all Northern Virginian 20-somethings, more focused on storytelling and world building than rules lawyering. Sometimes we accidentally move away from adventuring in game to talking about Adventure Time. We've been meeting in Fairfax City at the very guest-friendly home of one of the players, and typically play for 4-6 hours.

So if you have a campaign you've been wanting to run, or want to try your hand at DM'ing, I have a group of vaguely-interested, vaguely-interesting players waiting.

(And: Sorry for crossposting this in a few different Meetups.)
Dave W.
manictao
Gainesville, VA
Post #: 98
Preston,

Did you ever find a GM? I have a friend who is looking to run the anniversary edition of Rise of the Runelords, and there are three of us...we're looking for a few more players if there's interest. PM me if there is.
Paul
user 63069432
Chevy Chase, MD
Post #: 4
Manictao,

I just moved to the greater washington area, and I'm also looking to game. I have ALSO GM'ed games before, and would be willing to do so again, but I'm unavailable to be GM until December, which is so far away it doesn't really matter.

But, sidenote, after November, I will probably try and run a game. I only have time to do pregenerated campaigns, so I'm a bit limited there... but I've run pathfinder games before; I've run the first adventure of Council of Thieves TWICE now. (Because, like I said, I like to run games, but I don't have a lot of time, and I knew that game cold at that point)

I'm sick to death of CoT, unless you want to jump into the second magazine, but I would totally run another campaign. I played one game of Serpent Skull, and I very much want to run that some day.