The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › Exalted Shadowmaster campaign discussion

Exalted Shadowmaster campaign discussion

Eric
user 29163572
Washington, DC
Post #: 11
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hey everyone, here's a forum thread where we can group all our discussion for the Exalted: Shadowmaster campaign.
Aaron Laniewicz
user 14941041
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 2
I want to be a warforged soulknife!
Eric
user 29163572
Washington, DC
Post #: 12
I want to be a warforged soulknife!
Its good to have dreams
Matthew Strain
user 10071769
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Found the following for character sheets with formatting enabled for PC composition.

http://mrgone.rocksol...­

Does any of these, like the 4 pagers for 2ed seem to match the "void state" sheet in your, more experienced view? I wanted to have something fill-able on PC.
Eric
user 29163572
Washington, DC
Post #: 13
Sam said it was also cool to use the sheet generated by this program:

Anathema Character Creator

Its a really useful program.
Aaron Laniewicz
user 14941041
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3
I think he's since denounced it. It had some calculation issues that we couldn't figure out why it was doing certain things. :( It helped me figure out my character initially, though.
Eric
user 29163572
Washington, DC
Post #: 14
Its probably because its based on the Exalted errata. I was going to bring that up next session. White Wolf recently released a HUGE overhaul of the system. They're actually calling it Exalted 2.5 edition, You can download it for free at drive thru rpg:

Exalted Errata

We need to figure out which version we're going to use.
Paul
user 63069432
Chevy Chase, MD
Post #: 1
Hey, is it too late to join this game? I haven't played exalted, but I'm very interested! How often do you think we'd get together, and for how long? Should I bring anything, etcetera?
Eric
user 29163572
Washington, DC
Post #: 15
Well it will be our second session and not everyone has made a character yet. Allegedly like 8 people want to play, but so far only 4 have shown up, so you may be ok. We meet 10-2 every Saturday. I think the only thing you need is a character concept.
Paul
user 63069432
Chevy Chase, MD
Post #: 2
Sounds great! I'll be there. I'll take a look at the materials before hand, and come up with a concept. I'm afraid I might only be able to meet every other week, though, at least till the beginning of November.