addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › AD&D player looking for a game...

AD&D player looking for a game...

A former member
Post #: 46
Hey All,

I'm looking to join a group that plays AD&D. (I'm used to 1E but would be open to 2E as well) I am available most weekend afternoons, maybe some weekend evenings (depending on home).

I started playing the D&D Basic set and moved onto AD&D. I played through out the 80's, played again in the mid 2000's and looking to start again.

Anyone else interested in adventuring AD&D style again?