Quantified Self Message Board › Meetup at the West End Neighborhood Library on January 9 2013 + QS Amsterdam

Meetup at the West End Neighborhood Library on January 9 2013 + QS Amsterdam

Daniel G.
user 13156467
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi QSers,

I've reserved a room at the public library in Dupont Circle next January 9th.  I'll provide more details as the date gets closer.  Let me know if there is any specific topics that you are all interested in discussing.

Also, Ernesto posted that they are having a QS conference in Amsterdam this summer.  If you sign up here you can get a discount (see below):

Hi There!
Not sure if you've noticed but the 2013 QS Europe Conference is coming up soon. The QS Conferences are great opportunities to learn more about QS, engage with other awesome self-trackers, and see new an unique tools and technologies. I wanted to let you know that QS Labs has offered discounted tickets available for QS meetup members. The discounted price is 199 Euro, a discount of 150 Euro off the full price.
If you'ld like to take advantage of the discount just follow the link here: http://tinyurl.com/QSEuropeDiscount­

Hope you can make it!

--Dan
Oscar O.
user 67681072
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Hey

You should make this an official invitation. See you there.