DC RAW! Message Board › Raw & Living Food Workshop THIS Sunday in Takoma Park!!!

Raw & Living Food Workshop THIS Sunday in Takoma Park!!!

A former member
Post #: 3
Sunday, March 20 · 3:00pm - 5:00pm

At my house in Takoma Park
715 Erie Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912

http://www.facebook.c...­

Are you curious about "eating raw?"

Would you love to incorporate more raw foods into your diet?

Eating more raw foods is wonderful way to increase your health & vitality, which has the potential to literally transform every area of your life! :)

For the past five years, I have eaten a diet consisting of about 95% vegan, raw, living foods and it has been such an incredibly powerful and utterly transformative journey. This coming weekend, I look forward to the opportunity to share with you some of what I have learned and experienced along the way.

Please RSVP so that I can purchase the appropriate amount of food for everyone! :)

When: Sunday, March 20th from 3 pm until about 5 pm.

What: Raw & Living Food Workshop!!!

We will begin with a discussion about why eating mostly raw/vegan is so powerful, healing, and transformative. Additionally, we will discuss the importance of one's relationship with their food. And I will answer any questions you may have about this, the raw food diet, the way that I transitioned into eating this way, and anything else you may be curious about.

After this I will demonstrate how to make a few of my favorite, simple, easy raw creations.

~ Easy Green Smoothie
~ Creamy Kale Salad
~ Divine Coconut Macaroons

I will send you home with a list of the ingredients we used, as well as some additional ingredient ideas. You will be able to make these at home, and also be empowered to create delicious meals of your own conception.

Investment in Your Health: $25 (which includes a helping of each of the aforementioned delicious raw food creations!)

I am looking very much forward to sharing some nourishing, delicious time & food with you this weekend. See you on Sunday!!! :)

Sincerely,
Erin Pillman

651-335-1990

http://www.facebook.c...­