DC RAW! Message Board › Vegan Need for B12

Vegan Need for B12

A former member
Post #: 2
I had my own personal experience with B12 deficiency after being a vegan for almost ten years and then transitioning into a diet consisting of mostly raw foods. To say the least, it was not fun. I started to notice I felt tired a lot, my feet and hands were tingling, and my memory was horrible. Let’s not get into the fact that I was pretty sure I was actually loosing my mind! It was a scary experience, but luckily the core issue was remedied in time.

Supplementation of this vitamin is not optional if you are a vegan, it is an absolute necessity. Check out my latest comprehensive article on Vitamin B12 on Suite 101:

Clic Here to Read Article

Esosa
My Blog: Raw Girl in a Toxic World
Beth
user 7673257
Hyattsville, MD
Post #: 1
Thank you so much for this timely information and the useful article attached. I have been suffering from many of the symptoms identified and will definitely begin a routine of daily B12 supplement.
A former member
Post #: 16
I heard Gabriel Cousens has a good B12 supplement here: http://www.cultureofl...­