DC RAW! Message Board › Raw Spirit East

Raw Spirit East

Sharon
wildsuccess.us
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 165
Hi everyone,

We know that there will not be a Raw Spirit East festival this year. Some presenters have contacted me about scheduling classes for them. I am happy to do this for the community and need to identify potential hosts and ask a few questions. Hosts attend classes for free. Hosts must provide seating but not kitchen equipment for food prep classes.

EVERYONE: please take a moment to answer the questions here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P6ML6LZ­ this will help me to figure out which presenters are likely to have the greatest success. Some presenters can afford to charge very little, as they make most of their money through product sales. Others must recoup their travel expenses and also ensure that food ingredients are paid for. Oh, and that they make something for their energy, too!

POTENTIAL HOSTS:
If you are willing to host, please answer the following questions, reply to s.m.greenspan < at > gmail.com and make the subject line "host"

1. Considering only the inside space you have, about how many people can you seat?
2. Do you have outdoor space available? How many additional people can you seat?
3. Do you have pets? Can they be contained in another room?
4. Are you within walking distance of metro trains? Which line/station?
5. Are you near a public bus stop (including metro, Fairfax Connector, Ride On, etc)?
6. Are there any weeknights or weekend days you CANNOT host? (times will always be agreed upon before booking a presentation. This just gives me a place to start.)
7. What is your phone number?

thanks,
Sharon

~~
Sharon Greenspan

~~ Dissolve Your Sugar Habit ~~ Boost Your Immunity ~~ Have More Energy

Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
301-816-0752
www.wildsuccess.us --for a healthy lifestyle
www.wildsuccess.us/naturalzing­ --for healthy snacks