DC Robotics Group Message Board › DC Robotics Introduction to Arduino, January

DC Robotics Introduction to Arduino, January

Glenn M.
user 4790620
Glen Echo, MD
Hi DC Roboticists,
Regarding the Arduino Kits and Projects for the meetup at the DC Robotics Introduction to Arduino, January
For those of you that have gotten a kit order in through the meetup link, I was able create a really great kit and add additional motor control and sensor parts, and it's a kit also has more parts projects that the retail kits that are available. If you add a chassis with motors to the kit, you can breadboard a robot that will have lights, sound, lcd display, temp and distance sensors.   I'll be updating my google docs site with the kit parts.   If you are still interested in this kit the [DC Robotics Arduino Ultimate Starter Kit] place an order using the link and I can have it for you in febuary.   If you want a basic Arduino kit or basic starter parts you can order off the link up to Jan 22nd called Parts Kit only without the Arduino and let me know whether you need an arduino or not. and I can have this basic kit for you at the meetup.   Also, I will try to have a couple basic arduino kits for sale at the meetup.
For those of you that have ordered a kit and wind up unable to make it to the meetup, I will leave your kit for you with your name on it at Punchrockdc and I will coordinate with Roxie for you to pick it up.
In addition to the Introduction Slides, I'll will be posting a manual and all of the code and schematics for all of the Arduino projects to the meetup site and Github.  You will be able to wire up the projects and start hacking.
Glenn Mossy
DC Robotics Group
EDUCATION DIRECTOR
EVENT HOST