DC Robotics Group Message Board › DC Robotics Group Introduction to Arduino Feb

DC Robotics Group Introduction to Arduino Feb

Glenn M.
user 4790620
Glen Echo, MD
Hi, All
At the DC Robotics Group Introduction to Arduino Feb, Glenn will provide an informative lesson Introduction to Arduino in an interactive format for you to gain an understanding of the components, inputs, outputs, programming the Arduino beginning with up projects in the recommended starter kit.  Glenn will help get up and running with the software and then get right into putting components on your breadboard and walk everyone through building the RGB Led, Potentiometer, Servo projects.  Bring your laptop to get started with your Arduino Starter kit.
This meetup will center around a build session with a recommended starter kit.  If you need a kit you can click on the link in red and order one below. Please place your order for the kit by Feburary 14th and I will be able to bring a kit to the meetup for you, otherwise you will have to pick it up from punchrock at a later date. The kit is customized and I"ve added items such as the LCD, motorcontrol components and ultrasonic sensor that are not in the usual starter kits. I"m also ordering in quantities, I need a week to get the kit in.   We are adding value to the kit by providing you with a detailed manual on all the projects, and you can get all the help you need.   If you have an arduino already, contact us about the add-on kit to get the parts for the projects that we will work on.  The basic experiments in the kit include and introduction to LED, RGB Led, Pushbuttons, Potentiometer, Temperature Sensing, Servo Control, relays, Motor control, Ultrasonic Sensing.   You will learn how these can be combined and added onto for more experimentation. Email me if you have other questions or if you would like just a very basic kit.
Glenn
DC Robotics Arduino Ultimate Starter Kit
Here's a link to whats in the kit:  List of Components

To visit DC Robotics Group, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/DC-Robotics-Group/­