DC Robotics Group Message Board › World Arduino Day Workshop event at PunchRockDC!.

World Arduino Day Workshop event at PunchRockDC!.

Glenn M.
user 4790620
Glen Echo, MD
You are attending a World Arduino Day Event!.  One of 260 on the World Map!.
http://day.arduino.cc...­
About Arduino Day
Arduino Day is a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s first 10 years. It's 24 hours full of events – both official and independent, anywhere around the world – where people interested in Arduino can meet, share their experiences, and learn more.
If you have an existing arduino kit with parts, please bring it. Only a few of you have kits that you have ordered from me, for those that don't have a kit to bring, bring your laptop anyway, and you may be able to hack away at the extra, arduino's that I will bring for display and the tutorials. If you would like my kit that includes the ultrasonic project and documentation, you can go ahead and order a kit using the link on this meetup site, and I will ship you a kit you will have in a couple of days. If enough of you have kits, I'd love to have a mini hackathon in the last half hour, or else we can schedule a mini hackathon for April.
Email me if you have questions
See my comments for more information on parking and location.
Glenn Mossy
gmossy@gmail.com
DC Robotics Group Educator,
Introduction to Arduino Instructor,