addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Social Singles Message Board › Blood Donor Appeal

Blood Donor Appeal

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi!

Thought this might be a good venue for making this appeal, but if not certainly feel free to let me know! I don't know how many of you may be aware, but the Red Cross has been having a difficult time getting blood donors this past winter, spring and summer. The blood supplies in the Greater Chesapeake & Potomac region are at such low levels that the Red Cross issued an emergency call for donors in June and as of my donation last week they're still in that position. I try to go regularly and during each of my last three donations they have begged me to bring friends. Here's a link to their early June appeal:

http://www.redcrossbl...­

Its certainly an individual choice and many that might want to donate are unable for varying reasons, but if you are willing and able, they would be most appreciative of your support!

Just so that its clear, other than blood donations and occasional monetary donations, I am in no way affiliated with the Red Cross.

Thanks!

Larry