addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Social Singles Message Board › Eurovision Song Contest Viewing Party

Eurovision Song Contest Viewing Party

Natasha T
user 12057437
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 16
I can't make it to this event, but I thought I'd pass along the info if anyone is interested.

Eurovision Song Contest Viewing Party

Saturday May 18, 2 p.m.-7 p.m.

Embassy of Sweden

2900 K St. NW, Washington, D.C.

$15, $5 for children under 15

If you're missing a taste of Europe and want to be part of the fun of the annual Eurovision Song Contest, the Swedish Embassy has a treat for you. Check out the fun, snacks, and bars set up for party-goers who want to cheer for their favorite country this year. You'll find six large high-definition screens are available for viewing, courtesy of last year's contest winner, Sweden, which is also the host country for this year's competition. Your admission pays for one drink.