DC Social Singles Message Board › Johanna is stepping down as organizer and starting her own group...check it

Johanna is stepping down as organizer and starting her own group...check it out....

A former member
Hello All!

Some of you are aware that I am an organizer of the DC Social Singles (DCSS) and not the official owner of the group.
Due to certain recent events, I have decided to step down as organizer and start my own group. Tomorrow's event at Yard's Park will be my last one with DCSS.
The Phillips After 5 event scheduled for June 6th will be posted on the new group sight and be deleted from DCSS.
The name of this group is Social DC. The focus of Social DC is slightly different. Social DC will continue to bring singles together through a variety of fun, different, and unique events. But, it will not be just a singles group.  It will be open to everyone.  A lot of the events will be similar and new ones will be added such as sailing. I plan to keep it a free group and if there is a charge for an event it will be because we had to pay a fee.  There may be one exception in which a refundable deposit will be required to attend an event to guarantee attendance.

You can join here:http://www.meetup.com/Social-DC/­

I hope to see you at an event in the near future!

Johanna