DC Social Singles Message Board › Rebuilding Program for divorced, widowed, separated begins February 22

Rebuilding Program for divorced, widowed, separated begins February 22

Carie
user 3454132
Arlington, VA
Post #: 25
Hi! I am a member of this meetup group. I was at the American History Museum event.

I organize an all-volunteer program called Rebuilding for people recently separated, divorced, or widowed. The program has been given annually since 1989. It is open to people of all religions. Our next session begins February 22, and runs for 9 weeks. We have a website (http://www.copingrebu...­.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at copingrebuilding@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Carie Schaffer
Rebuilding Organizer

The Rebuilding Program helps people who are separated, divorced, or widowed and want to move on with their lives. The nine week program starts Sunday February 22th and meets Sunday evenings 5:30-8:00 at St. Martin De Porres Center in Alexandria Virginia. Important issues like self esteem and trust are discussed each week. There are presentations, guest speakers, and participant interaction. A $45 registration fee covers book and other expenses. For more information please contact Carie Schaffer (703 519-1751) or Marsha Davis (571-374-0756), or email CopingRebuilding@hotmail.com.