DC Social Singles Message Board › New Meetup: UN Charity Happy Hour & Meet & Greet @ Cafe Citron VIP

New Meetup: UN Charity Happy Hour & Meet & Greet @ Cafe Citron VIP

A former member
Hi,

I am a new organizer for DC Smart Singles. I organize another singles group and we are hosting an upcoming charity happy hour in the VIP Floor of Café Citron in Dupont Circle. The details are below.

I hope you can join us. The event starts at 5:30 pm and continues until 10:00 pm so come at any point. The music volume will be kept low/moderate so that you can actually converse with each other and show how smart and witty you are. :-)

No donations requested and no cover charged! Come and make new single friends.

If you have suggestions for future meetups, please post them via the “Post an Idea” feature. I look forward to hosting diverse and fun meeups.

Read the details below. I look forward to meeting you at Cafe Citron on October 16th!

Jose.

Announcing a new Meetup for DC Smart Singles!

What: UN Charity Happy Hour & Meet & Greet @ Cafe Citron VIP

When: October 16, 2009 5:30 PM

Where:
Cafe Citron
1343 Connecticut Ave NW
(Top Floor VIP)
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 530-8844

*Joint Event*

Join us for a charity happy hour at one of the hottest venues in town: Cafe Citron. Since you're the classy, refined type, we are hosting our happy hour in Cafe Citron's VIP Floor ("Club Suite"), which features dark wood and neutral, chic colors.

Cafe Citron is a lively multi-level Latin lounge that throbs to latin and international club music on weekends and attracts happy hour fans during the week.

We will meet on the VIP floor ("Club Suite") for drinks starting at 5:30 pm and continue mingling and socializing until 10:00 PM. Tell the hostess or doorman that you are there for the meetup happy hour and they will direct you to Club Suite.

Cafe Citron will donate $1 to the UN for each of two specialty drinks you order. For example, order a "peace maker" and they will donate $1 to the UN. The event is sponsored by Red Bull.

To facilitate mingling and networking, the music volume will be kept low/moderate. However, don’t be surprised to see some dancing as the night progresses.

Come make some new friends and have fun!

NO COVER!

METRO: One block from the Dupont Circle Metro on the Red Line.

PARKING: Street & Garage. There is limited street parking available after 6:30 PM. Please read the parking signs very carefully.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 14
Thanks for trying to keep this group going Jose!