DC Social Singles Message Board › New Meetup: Dupont Circle Art Gallery Tour

New Meetup: Dupont Circle Art Gallery Tour

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for DC Smart Singles!

What: Dupont Circle Art Gallery Tour

When: November 6, 2009 6:00 PM

Where:
Cosi (Dupont Circle-North)
1647 20th Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
202-332-6364

Join us for a fun Friday evening of culture as we hit up the art galleries of Dupont Circle. On the First Friday of every month, a consortium of Dupont Circle art galleries stay open late and host receptions. Many of the art galleries provide free wine and cheese. Come for the art; stay for the wine.

Our plan is to meet at Cosi in Dupont Circle North promptly at 6:00 P.M. and then visit various galleries. We'll end our tour near the Dupont Circle Metro. Here is a map of the various art galleries. As you can see, the art galleries are fairly close to each other.

Please note were are meeting at the Cosi in Dupont Circle NORTH, the one next to Five Guys and across from Tomate. Not the Cosi next to Krispy Kreme. You guys are a bunch of smarty pants, so I am sure you know the difference between North and South. :-)

An impromptu happy hour or dinner will follow the gallery tour where we can discuss art, life, love and solving the world's problem or whatever else is on your mind.

To keep things manageable, I am limiting the RSVPs to 30 people. Please do not RSVP "Yes" unless you will definitely attend. As always, please update your RSVP if your plans change. If you have done so already, please post your picture so that we can recognize each other when meeting up.

I’ll email my cell phone number the night before the event.

Metro: Dupont Circle, Q Street/North Exit (Red Line). You are strongly encouraged to take Metro.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­