addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Social Singles Message Board › New Meetup: Happy Hour with Optional Salsa Lessons

New Meetup: Happy Hour with Optional Salsa Lessons

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for DC Smart Singles!

What: Happy Hour with Optional Salsa Lessons

When: November 4, 2009 6:30 PM

Where:
Ozio Lounge
1813 M St NW
Washington, DC 20036
202-822-6000

Time for another happy hour.

Ozios is a Cigar and Martini Lounge in Dupont Circle. As a cigar lounge, it is exempt from the DC smoking ban. However, I have been informed that cigar smoking is isolated to the first floor. The other floors, I have been told, are smoke free. (AGAIN, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD, BUT DONT BE UPSET IF THEY DONT FOLLOW THROUGH.)

We will meet on the 2nd Floor, non-smoking section – by the bar or in dinning area – starting at 6:30 pm and continue until 9:30 pm.

For those so inclined, there are salsa lessons from 8:00-9:30 pm and latin dancing thereafter. The happy hour and dancing are free. Salsa lessons are $5-$8. Again, this is optional and you don’t have to take the lessons if you don’t want to.

There is a food menu available and the following drink specials until 8:00 pm:
-$3 Miller Lite
-$4 Imported Beer
-$4 House Wines
-$5 House martini's
-$6 Premium martini's

After 8:00 pm, there are different drink specials, ask the bartenders.

Metro: Farragut North or Dupont Circle (Red); Farragut West (Blue/Orange)
Parking: Street and Garage

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­