addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Social Singles Message Board › Halloween Costume Party

Halloween Costume Party

A former member
Halloween Costume Party

Hey,

I hope your work week is going well. Please review our calendar for upcoming events, including the Happy Hour at Ozios, the Dupont Circle Art Gallery Tour, and the Virginia Winery Bus Tour on Sunday, November 15th.

Just a few days to Halloween – do you have your costume yet? :-)

I just wanted to let you know that, along with the DC Salsa Meetup, I am hosting a Halloween Costume Party on Saturday, October 31st at Mezza Luna in Dupont Circle. It will be a fun party with classy and friendly people.

The age range will be 25-35, but there will be people above and below that age range. It's 21 & over so you will be among adults.

This is not a singles event or an official event for this meetup group. I just wanted to make you aware of another Halloween option. Here is the Facebook event link.

http://www.facebook.c...­

Jose