DC Steampunks Message Board › Steampunk unLimited event

Steampunk unLimited event

Rowanne
Rowanne
Arlington, VA
Post #: 10
Another new event - not exactly local, but closer than the Steampunk World's Fair.

http://www.strasburgr...­
Karen G.
user 12587724
College Park, MD
Post #: 38
I would love to go to this. I'll have to keep an eye open for when they start selling the tickets.
Jenn
jadavisdc
Group Organizer
Arlington, VA
Post #: 33
Definitely would love to attend - and it's fantastic having something in the fall. It seems like the spring is always packed with events, then not much else for the rest of the year. I'll add it to our calendar too.
JAM
JMazur
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 11
It's definitely something we're going to put on our calendar (and see if we can get our friends from MA to join us at)...
Heather P.
mensan98th
Washington, DC
Post #: 36
Same here, schedule permitting. Looks like a great day trip.
Ken
Contrapulator
Nokesville, VA
Post #: 21
Also interested in a November event, when all our wool can be deployed. Let us all know when tixs are available.
Jenn
jadavisdc
Group Organizer
Arlington, VA
Post #: 36
Looks like they've updated the site with more info, looks to be a lot of fun!

Also, there is a caboose motel nearby! www.redcaboosemotel.com. Ian and I are totally staying there Sat night!
Evan
user 7177354
Washington, DC
Post #: 19
Another new event - not exactly local, but closer than the Steampunk World's Fair.

http://www.strasburgr...­
Thank you for posting this. Kat and I are anxious to attend (or initiate) something geographically
much closer to us (me = Washington, she = Columbia Maryland).
We're keen to participate in a Steampunk LARP or a Steampunk Ball....anyone interested in collaborating
with us to find a venue, sponsors, etc?
Speaking just for myself, I'd love to work with someone who has a workshop/tools to build a few
radio-remote zeppelins for regatta/tournament.....I'd also like to build a Steampunk themed croquet set, replete with plastic lawn flamingos, appropriately painted and adorned, impaled upon the mallets....wickets that respond to a ball rolling through by sounding a chime, emitting smoke, etc.

JAM
JMazur
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 12
Just curious on whether anyone/who is still interested/planning to attend this event...
Ian
user 52106062
Arlington, VA
Post #: 3
As far as I know, Jenn and I still plan to attend, although whether or not we can stay overnight may be impacted by the new Puppeh.