Thanks for coming out last night! A bunch of fun things for you:
- 4/3: A small group of DC Tech Meetup-ers is coming to an Entrepreneurship & Investment Panel hosted at GE Garages (RSVP). Only 125 total spots.
- Speaking of GE Garages, check out the details of this amazing pop-up maker/hacker experience that's in DC from 3/21 to 4/9. Full details.
- The Smithsonian has 10 FREE Tickets to "The Future is Here" conference for the first people to tweet the following: "Hey @dctechmeetup I want to win a pass to the Smithsonian magazine's The Future is Here Festival!" Use the discount code “FIH_ISTRAT” at registration and it will give you a $50 discount off of the “All Access Pass” tickets.
- Also don't miss @switchpitc DC on 3/27. Get biz dev deals done. Register here.
- Interested in supporting a High School Hackathon? Check out PilotDC.
- Check out the Energy Education Data Jam on 3/27 here.
- Modev's upcoming ModevUX conference is on 5/19-5/20 (RSVP here). The 2-day ModevUX program features deep dive workshops, breakout sessions, and mainstage talks on critical mobile UX / design topics, from more than 40 speakers. Save 20% on registration with code UX14DCT.
See you soon!
Peter Corbett, CEO, iStrategyLabs - Founder, DC Tech Meetup
P.S. We're hiring about 10 people right now. Designers/Developers/Strategists check out iStrategyLabs' gigs here.