addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Tech Meetup Message Board DC Tech Meetup Discussion Forum › Awesome Junior .NET Opportunity!!

Awesome Junior .NET Opportunity!!

gracie s.
user 52514092
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
A large learning management company located in Northern Virginia specializes in creating software and solutions to serve clients around the world.
The company is seeking a dynamic Junior.NET Developer (C#, ASP.NET) that is a problem solver and able to pick up on new concepts quickly. The Ideal candidate will work well both in a team and individually in a fast paced environment. The Junior.NET Developer (C#, ASP.NET) will be responsible for interfacing with different teams within the company.
This company is located in Northern Virginia and is a direct hire opportunity. Hiring immediately for a Junior.NET Developer (C#, ASP.NET), and interviews are occurring daily! Candidates may be required to meet with customers to define specific requirements.
If you are a good fit, send me your resume now! Please only apply if you are a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.

Required Skills
• C#
• ASP.NET
• SQL 08
• JavaScript
• JQuery
• HTML
• CSS
• Solid communication and presentation (client facing responsibilities)
Beneficial Skills
• IIS
• MVC
• Oracle
• Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views

Please send me an email if interested!!! gracie.silbaugh@jobspringpartners.com or give me a call, (703) 682-4000!