Nexercise is looking for talented tech interns to help us execute on some projects this summer. Yes we know we are a bit late, but we have been hustling hard and we recently got accepted to TechStars (Chicago class 2013). We were one of 10 companies chosen out of over 900 applicants. This is an opportunity to be associated with something great.
What you get out of it:
A) REAL, meaningful, hopefully fun work. You may even see your work live and in action. :-)
B) Potential future employment.
C) Relationships / Connections with a TechStars Company.
D) Solid Resume-building experience.
What skills we need:
- Some technical background in either Java, C, Objective-C, etc and the willingness to pick up on things fast!
What you will be doing:
We have specific projects that we are looking for some talented interns to spearhead, which include:
1) Helping build a backend bridge between sendy.co and our user database to help automate smart email retention marketing.
2) Prototyping new deeper communications methods inside either our Android or iPhone app (e.g. PubNub one-on-one peer chatting, OpenTok one-on-one video chatting, etc.)
3) Building smart widgets into our website to report more dynamic data back on information such as how many minutes exercised, and other interesting insights.
Location, Location, Location:
1) Washington DC Metropolitan Area (DC/MD/VA) because a portion of the tech team is in the DC area.
2) Chicago since some of the team will be in Chicago for the summer.
3) Other locations will still be considered since we do a lot of virtual work.
If interested, send your resume to general at nexercise.com