DC Theology Pub Message Board › Final Meetup details and time change: Brian McLaren Conversation on Faith, Q

Final Meetup details and time change: Brian McLaren Conversation on Faith, Questions, & Civility starts at 6:20PM

Glenn Z.
user 11569512
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi all,

We are excited about Friday's meetup. I just wanted to make a few updates about the event.

The documentary is a little longer than I initially planned, so I'm going to try and start the meetup actually at 6:20, not 6:30 as originally stated. If we have a critical mass of people in the room around 6:20 we will start with the introductions, etc. Busboys requires us to end our meeting by 8PM so I had to move things back. Please take note of the change and plan accordingly.

Also, we have a lot of people RSVPing for the event. We will have fun but seating will be tight. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive as early as possible to ensure you get a seat. Please no seat saving, we don't have extra seats for people to save seats for friends. We have only had one event when people were turned away at the door (that was McLaren's appearance in December 2010) so let's hope for the best.

You can order dinner and drinks at the beginning of the event from the Busboys wait staff.

If you can't get into the Langston room, I invite you to come to future meetups that will be less crowded!

If you can't come, please change your RSVP accordingly.

Best, Glenn

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/DC-Theology-Pub/events/45223212/­

When: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:15 PM

Where: Busboys & Poets
14th St NW & V St NW
Washington, DC 20008
(202) 387 - POET (7638)

This Meetup is closed to new RSVPs.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.