As part of the Fall of the Book Festival put on each year by George Mason University will be a great panel discussion on self-publishing that you'll not want to miss.
Full details can be found here
- Moderator: Robin Sullivan (head of Write2Publish and founder of Ridan Publishing)
- Panelist: Scott Nicholson (author of 12+ books (including: Write Good or Die), self-published, as well as signed with Amazon's Thomas and Mercer imprint.
- Panelist: Karen Cantwell (Author of 4 books including, "Take the Monkeys and Run" a semi-finalist in the 2009 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest.
- Michael J. Sullivan: Named to the io9 most successful science-fiction and fantasy authors list as well as EMG's Top 25 self-published authors to watch list. Michael made over a quarter of a million dollars in self-publishing then sold that same series to big-six publisher Hachette Book Group for six-figures and more than twice that for 14 foreign language contracts.
- Matthew Iden writes fantasy, science fiction, horror, thrillers, crime fiction, and contemporary literary fiction with a psychological twist. He has also written, Telling Your Tale: A Beginner's Guide to Novel Writing.
Hope to see you there.