The Washington DC Write to Publish Group Message Board › Now Blogging information from my lectures...

Now Blogging information from my lectures...

Robin S.
RobinSullivan
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
As you all know there is a TON of information in the lectures I give. Sometimes too much to comprehend tongue. And not everyone can come to every lecture...So I'm entering the 21st century and starting to get things "out of my head" and onto the Internet in the form of blogs.

I'm going to post links to some of the more important ones here:

Anyway .... Check them out and if you find them useful - post a comment or send me an email to let me know that I'm not just wasting my time with this.

Robin
robin.sullivan.dc@gmail.com | Write2Publish Blog
Medieval fantasy series: The Crown Conspiracy (Oct 2008), Avempartha (April 2009)
Upcoming Book Signings | Fantasy Book Critic Review
Dianne
user 3801211
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 7
Robin,
Do you still write to this blog?
Robin S.
RobinSullivan
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 148
Robin,
Do you still write to this blog?

Hey Diane,
I've not updated the blog in AGES - but as you can see I've also been giving less lectures as I've been swamped. I'm semi-considering putting my thoughts down in a free e-book - but I have a few projects that have to hit the street first. - So much to do ..... so little time.