DC jQuery Users Group Message Board › Can you present or sponsor at dcjq: Native Mobile?

Can you present or sponsor at dcjq: Native Mobile?

Greg L.
user 13184058
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
I hope everyone had an excellent time at our June $BBQ meetup earlier this month. We're jumping back into the code feet first in July thanks to Zvi Band of http://skeevisarts.co...­ who has offered to present on Appcelerator Titanium for our Tuesday, July 26th meetup at Fathom Creative.

Do you have experience with another library for writing compile-to-native mobile apps using existing web technologies (e.g. PhoneGap)? Do you want to argue for full native development at a JavaScript meetup? Email me at greglavallee@gmail.com and let me know.

As always, we're also looking for sponsors. If you'd like to sponsor pizza at the meetup, please give me a shout. In exchange you'll get some exposure in front of a bunch of jQuery lovers and we'll even put your logo in the little left rail on meetup.com. Amazing!

Please RSVP with haste so that we can predict numbers and, as usual, a big thanks to Anthony and Fathom for hosting. We're aiming to pick a regular week once a month and the fourth Tuesday of the month is in our sites.

Hope everyone can make it.

Where: Fathom

When: Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What: Native Mobile with Web Technologies

- Greg