Whitewater Rafting- Lower New River
Ok... So this has always been my Favorite Adventure so YES I'm heading this year and taking all my Adventure followers with me. A weekend of exhileration and did I mention FUN FUN FUN. We will be doing the famous summer Lower New River (Class 3-5) Beginners and Regulars are welcome. If you haven't done this then it's a must for your Check list. This is my favorite event of the year. This place rocks and has so many fun things to do. You will not be bored and just think of all the friends you will make.
Package 1 Camping/Rafting/Food/Party: $210pp
All Packages include: (State Tax & Water Tax & Rafting Fees)
- 2 Nights Lodging (Friday & Saturday Night)
- Hot Breakfast - Lunch River Feast - Group cookout Dinner (Saturday)
- Rafting Saturday: Lower New River (Class3-5)
- Friday Night Pizza/Keg Party (Graffiti Theme - Bring white shirt to get marked up)
- Saturday Night Group Party (InAppriopriate T-Shirt Night Make or Buy)
- Friday night Party includes drinks, prizes & More
We will also go and hang out at the Rafting Bar... Always Fun!
***Camping has Shower/Bath House with Bathrooms
**** Optional Extra Activity Friday or Sunday
** Gravity Zip Line
** Timber Trek 1/2 Day
** Tree Tops Canopy
What to bring: T
ent, Sleeping Bag/Blanket, Pillow, Towel, Shoes to get wet, Sunscreen(Waterproof), Sunglasses, Water Camera, Camping Chair to sit around fire. Marshmallows and snacks/beverages around fire.
We highly encourage carpooling. It saves everyone a ton of gas and gives us company to boot. Please put up if you are interested or willing to offer a ride and from where! Email me with any questions.
Happy Paddlin, Tammy