addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC/MD/VA Adventures Message Board › Any Rugged Maniacs out there?

Any Rugged Maniacs out there?

Shannon
user 11671355
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
I'm running the Rugged Maniac 5k with a couple friends in Richmond VA on 14 May - it would be fun to get a larger team together. It's a run with epic obstacles - it may kick my a$$ but looks like fun - anyone in? Check out the site: http://www.ruggedmani...­

The registration fee goes up on Fri, Feb 4, so sign up soon, and/or you can enter promo code RUGGEDVA for $5 off.

If you want to join our team enter the name DOG St Walkers (yeah, I know that raises all sorts of questions - but if you've been to Williamsburg and walked the Duke of Glouchester St, you'll get it! :)

-Shannon

Genevieve C.
user 5362919
Sun Valley, ID
Post #: 18
This sounds very cool. I'm going to see if anyone in my non-profit wants to form a team. Maybe I'll see you there!

Oh... are you training for it as a group? I could use some training buddies.
A former member
Post #: 33
Shannon,

I'm happy to post this event as a Meetup Event if you wouldn't mind being the lead and contact info on site for everyone to meetup.

Tammy - Organizer