addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC/MD/VA Adventures Message Board › Climbing Partner?

Climbing Partner?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I'm new to the area and recently decided to take up climbing (not much skiing around here and I was looking for a new winter hobby). I'm always looking for more climbing buddies, so if anyone is a fairly beginner climber and/or interested in hitting the gym some time, let me know!
Adv-Girl T.
Group Organizer
Vienna, VA
Post #: 44
Climbing - We have a quite a few in the group who climb but not many follow the message board.

Feel free to email Vanessa or Priti who both climb. - Vanessa - Priti
Eric T.
user 45312692
Damascus, MD
Post #: 4
Hi Frances,

I recently took the intro to climbing class at Sportrock and had a great time.
I need to return to get belay certified before continuing.
I'm interested in continuing with their classes and will probably start up soon.
Let me know if you're interested.