align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DC/MD/VA Adventures Message Board › Mailing List/Removal/Idea Change

Mailing List/Removal/Idea Change

Adv-Girl T.
ADV-GIRL
Group Organizer
Vienna, VA
Some of you have mentioned to us that you hate receiving our many emails on events :)

Here are your Options to minimize or stop:

1. Followup Event Emails : If you wish to cut down from our emails by not getting reminders about about your not interested in...

WHAT TO DO:
Select "No" on the RSVP... We only send reminders & updates to YES/Maybe or peole who hasn't responded.

2. Remove from Mailing List: This means no more emails from Organizers. You won't know when we setup new events or post to the board.

WHAT TO DO:
We must have your screen name to remove from mailing list.
Make a post on the message board under the Remove Mail List and say "Remove from Email"

3. Remove from Group: Were sorry to see you go and hope you return at another time to join us for more adventures.

WHAT TO DO:
Goto your Meetup Account
Click Account on Top Right of Screen
Click Membership & Communication - Left Side of Screen
Click Leave this Meetup Group - You may remove youself from any meetup group

4. Remove yourself from getting idea emails

WHAT TO DO:
Goto your Meetup Account
Click Account on Top Right of Screen
Click Membership & Communication - Left Side of Screen
Click Email settings

Uncheck box under Group notifications

Email me when someone: (((You may uncheck any of the other boxes as well.. see below)))

posts a comment to a Meetup I RSVPed Yes or Maybe to, or that I am marked "attended" for
uploads photos to a Meetup I attended
tags me in a photo
comments on a photo I uploaded, was tagged in, or commented on
posts an idea for a Meetup
likes an idea for a Meetup

Posted by: Tammy "One of your Adventure Girls"