addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC/MD/VA Adventures Message Board › Belle Haven - Day Sailing (Flying Scot), Saturday or Sunday

Belle Haven - Day Sailing (Flying Scot), Saturday or Sunday

Dave
user 3595211
Littleton, CO
Post #: 78
---

Looking for 1-3 other day-sailors who want to head out for a two-hour sail sometime this weekend. This would be a good opportunity to get some practice with other people on-hand to offer assistance and encouragement.

Saturday late afternoon or Sunday late morning works best for me (but I am open to other suggestions).

--

Depending upon interest, I am going to set up one of two possible reservations at the Belle Haven Marina:

• Saturday, Sept 11 (from 4pm-6pm)
  • Sunday, Sept 12 (from 10am-12pm)

Cost – Just a reminder that you cannot invoke your (prior) student rate during the weekend. I am heading out even if no one else is able to show but here’s the breakout should other people want to join:

1 person - $54 apiece
2 persons – $27 apiece
3 persons – $18 apiece
4 persons – $13.50 apiece

Message me via the Meetup site if you’re interested and I’ll send you more details and contact information by email.