addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Good Evening All,

There are so many activities going on this weekend, it's difficult to choose just one. I  recently found out about the National Harbor Wine & Food Festival scheduled for Sat./Sun. May 5 & 6. I will not be able to host this event; however if anyone from the group wants to host, feel free to do so and post the event on the DC Day Trip Meetup Group site. I've checked out the  National Harbor Food & Wine Festival website and it appears to be a great event. The cheap tickets are $37 in advance and $45 on site. For additional information regarding this event visit:  http://wineandfoodnh....­. I also  provided a You Tube video of the 2nd Annual National Harbor Wine and Food Festival so that you can determine if this event is of interest to you. Enjoy!

Many of us, myself included,  are looking for methods by which we can use technology to save money. I am currently writing a blog to document my cost saving measures. You are invited to check out my blog at http://frugalbabyboom...­. Feel free to make comments and or subscribe to future posts.

Warm Regards,

Betty