addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 34
Think, I will have to table this until sometime next year....with the holidays fast approaching and the stuff going on in NY, it might be best to wait until after the holidays are over.....
A former member
Post #: 35
Hey Guys:
Just noticed that Goldstar has discounted tickets to see the Rockettes. I will plan to see them on 12/14/12.
I can do either the 7PM or 9:30 PM showing as I will stay overnight with a friend. (There are no discounted tickets for Sat evening 11/16). If you would like to attend and return home the same night, then I recommend we do the 7PM show. Let me know if interested by 11/19/12 by 7PM as I will be purchasing my ticket then. If you need for me to purchase your ticket for you so that we can sit together, email me directly and I will send you my paypal link so that you can send me your payment so that I can purchase your ticket...Here's the link for Goldstar for ticket prices and service charges....If you need to stay overnight, you will need to take care of your own hotel accommodations.

http://www.goldstar.c...­
A former member
Post #: 4
Thank you. What do you recommend for hotel accommodations that isn't sky high in price. I'm open to locations but price I am frugal, so price would need to be around $100 a night.
A former member
Post #: 36
If there are other ladies wanting to go, maybe you can coordinate with them and share a room together. You will have to investigate on your own...I have no recommendations since I am staying with a friend.
A former member
Post #: 3
I have e-mailed Angela that I am interested in going and staying in a hotel. I have an AARP card which will get us a discount. Which section are you getting tickets in? I looked at the costs using the service you are using which definitely gets us a discount. cool
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Deborah

I haven't seen info from you regarding price for hotel. If you sent please send again. Plus amount of transportation.

Look foward to hearing from you.

Angie hilldda35@aol.com
A former member
Post #: 37
I purchased my tickets for the 9:30 PM show; will be dining before the show at one of the lovely roof top restaurants.