Jun 22, 2014 · 11:00 AM
Trish & Ken
Its the second meetup of the season at Trish & Ken's! We'll be watching the race tape-delayed starting at 11AM sharp.
Can Lewis take the initiative back from Nico? Will Seb challenge Riccardio? Can the Red Bulls build pressure on the runaway Mercs? Will rudderless Ferrari lose focus? Will Maldonado finish a race? Lots of questions in the early part of the season. Join us to find out the answers!
Couple of quick notes:
- As usual, bring your own beverages. For this meetup's food, we'll be BBQ'ing brats and serving pretzels to set the germanic atmosphere.
- For those that haven't been before, you can't miss our place. Our townhouse will be the one flying the checkered flag. Also, we have multiple big screens and plenty of seating for comfortable viewing by all.
- And finally, as usual, the driveway is reserved for whoever is carpooling (contact me privately). For everyone else, there are usually spots in the nearby visitor parking and residential streetside parking is also nearby (see this map for reference: http://photos3.meetupstatic.com...).
- Special Note Regarding Parking: While you should be able to find street parking, now that its summer the large open parking lot one street over from our house is not available because the Farmer's Market is in full swing. If you come early enough, its a great place to get fresh foods.
- If anyone is coming by metro, the Van Dorn metro stop is about a mile away. Give us a heads up by 9PM the day before the race and we'll pick you up at the metro.