addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Formula 1 Meetup Group Message Board › Austin F1 2012

Austin F1 2012

Kos
bretonk
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 7
Who's going? I have yet to meet the members of this group, but I suspect several of you are going. Austin is a terrific city if you have never been. Night life is great, temperatures in Nov are mild, and this race should be very exciting.
Ken R.
Ken-Rahaim
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 11
I'm considering getting general admission tix. Trying to balance this trip with other vacations. Would love to go on one hand but am also concerned about the logistical nightmare scenario of a first time event on the other hand. Ideally, I'd like to RV it there and "camp" within walking/biking distance of the track. Not really interested in idling in the potential traffic jam for hours to and from the track.
Rosanna
rosannahar
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
My husband and I are going - I just boughht grandstand seats the other day.
Already had air, hotel and car
I am so excited!
Tom M.
user 11623916
Washington, DC
Got a ticket for Turn 5! Airfare roundtrip on Southwest from BWI is less than 500. Lodging is pretty hard to find though. I'm staying with a friend. They're adding more grandstand seats - demand is high!
A former member
I'll be there with my girlfriend. Turn 9
Nelson
user 68756402
Washington, DC
Hi everyone,
Im new here but a huge F1 fan. Been attending races for a few years now.

Im driving to Austin Wed around 2pm. Who needs a ride? Who wants to split gas cost? Ill be staying outwest till the following friday so you will need to get back on your own.

Let me know if interested or if your also driving .. maybe we can do a caravan.