LegalHacking Access to Justice issues.
Access to Justice remains a prominent problem in the United States. How can technology tools assist in access to legal services and information and how can technology policy reinforce equal justice?
7 - 7:30 Drinks & Mingling
• Jane Ribadeneyra on Legal Services Corporation and Peter Campbell on follow up on LSC's mapping progress post hackathon.
• Sean McDonald, Frontline SMS.
• Jessie Posilkin on Bread for the City / Georgetown Law's SNAP Calculator
• Alan deLevie on Opening Access to Court Opinions.
• Darby Hickey, Open Technology Institute.