If you haven't yet obtained your own copy of my trading DVDs, I will bring copies of each of my 5 Trading DVDs to Tuesday's Meetup.
As most of you know, I was asked by several of you if you could stop by
my trading desk & look over my shoulder to watch me as I trade.
That was not feasible, but I did the next best thing. I recorded & produced DVDs of several of my trading days. These DVDs show
how I trade, the system I use, profitable & non-profitable trades, all recorded in real time while I am trading. They also include an trade review of each trade
and a P&L analysis, all on the DVD.
Here's a summary of the content of each of the 5 DVDs:
$Bill’s July 5 DVD
No trades set up – “A Day in The Life…” July 5, 2011
$Bill's July 8th DVD
A losing trade – CAT July 8, 2011
$Bill’s August DVD
AMZN profitable bullish trade August 29, 2011
$Bill’s September DVD
WYNN profitable bearish trade September 29, 2011
$Bill’s October DVD
AAPL earnings play &
NFLX bearish trade October 19, 2011
$Bill’s Trading DVDs – How to Use Them
#1 – Identify the ‘Principles’ as you watch the DVDs – write them down
#2 – Rewrite the Principles as RULES that relate to YOUR trading
#3 – Stop the DVD & ask yourself if what just happened is something you may encounter (or are encountering now). If so, what would YOUR rule be?
#4 – Remember, you didn't buy the DVD to see how much money I
make or lose on a specific trade. You are looking for principles that will apply to your trading, either now or in the future.
#5 – Expand your thinking and translate what you are watching into your trading timeframe, your trading securities, your thought process, your trading style. If you are having trouble doing this, email me and perhaps I can give you some insight.
#6 – Compile a notebook of your rules, as gleaned from the DVDs. Include ALL pertinent information with each rule – the parameters, the scenario, etc, that generated the principle from which you gleaned a rule.
#7 – I believe you should be able to generate dozens of rules from these DVDs.
#8 – If a principle is not obvious to you, email me with the situation details & your question. I will analyze it & we can then talk about it.
#9 – Your purpose in buying the DVDs is to move your trading to the next level. You need to think like an investigator charged with this mission.
Here's the content of $Bill's July DVDs:
The content of the July 5th DVD includes a complete description of what I trade & how I perform my evening homework. This DVD includes a companion PPT presentation that I will email to you.
The July 5th DVD also shows how I "sit on my hands" waiting for a trade to set up. I describe, in real-time, what I am looking for & why I didn't take the
The July 8th DVD shows a losing trade.
Here's what you will see on $Bill’s August DVD
1. Waiting patiently for a pullback and then letting the moving average catch up to the price before the major move happened
2. Giving the trade some "wiggle-room", below the stop and staying in the trade.
3. Managing the trade using the market (SPY & QQQ) charts.
4. Expected market reaction to economic news before news is released at 10:00
5. Multiple intra-day chart time frames.
6. Example of trading a stock on the 2-minute chart with using Bollinger Band analysis to produce a $1,000+ (gross) profit trade. (BB trade theory & actual price action are explained during the trade, recorded in
7. Identifying new targets in real time as stock gapped past the original target(s)
8. Scaling out at a target.
9. A complete P&L presentation (audio & video, w/slides), after the trade ended,
10. A profitable trading day with P&L analysis, 1 hour and 18 minutes on DVD.
Here’s what you will see on $Bill’s September Trading DVD
- Using the 60-minute chart
- Not taking trade entries due to:
- Conflicting chart patterns between the market charts (QQQ & SPY) & the potential trades’ charts
- Option spreads too wide, even when stocks’ patterns meet other criteria
- Stock moving in the wanted direction, but without a pullback/retracement
- Using Minor Support as target
- Using daily 200 SMA as entry trigger
- Trading WYNN bearish for a 6.14 R profit in a market when the SPY gapped 2 points bullish at the open.
- Riding a 15-Bar Bollinger Band bearish volatility expansion on 1-min chart
- Realizing, identifying, and
profitably recovering from a potentially “fatal” error: entering a WYNN trade with the wrong option selected and a spread of $2 (Note: My option criteria for WYNN is less than or equal to 30 cents)
- Re-entering WYNN trade, with the correct option, 11 minutes after the erroneous trade was closed.
- How option Delta increases as trade moves in desired direction (WYNN 145P moved from D=70 at entry to D= 77+ at final exit)
- Taking a precautionary exit of 60% of bearish position in WYNN at 10:00 am reversal time as the QQQ triggered a buy-setup and WYNN chart
“hinted” a reversal.
- Exiting remaining 40% of the WYNN position as QQQ & SPY started to reverse at Minor Support target.
- Trade and financial ROI analysis after the trade ended.
- Over 1 hour on DVD
Here’s what you will see on $Bill’s October Trading DVD:
- Playing an AAPL earnings announcement gap down, using options, two days before Options Expiration Friday.
a. Pre-planning, during the premarket, for either a bullish or a bearish trade setup
b. Identifying bullish & bearish strike options & option month for each
c. Determining selection criteria for choosing November options in AAPL & October options in NFLX
- Determining if there is sufficient ROI to enter a bearish trade with the target being the Low of Day.
- Why I used the size of the 1-min candles & candle pattern to make the decision to play AAPL bearish instead of
bullish at 9:35 am.
- Determining the intraday targets for the each of the trades
- Managing two trades simultaneously
- Exiting each trade using the Bar Trail method.
- Trade and financial ROI analysis after the trade ended
will make these DVDs available to attendees (members & guests) at Tuesday's Meetup on January 17th, as follows:
A complete set of these 5 DVDs ........ $40.00 for the complete set of 5 DVDs
Individual DVDs ............................... $10.00 each DVD
If you can't make it to Tuesday's Meetup, the
prices above apply PLUS add $2 per DVD or $5 per 5-DVD-Set for shipping & handling.
Please email me for payment instructions if you want your DVDs shipped to you.