addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Metro Volleyball Group Message Board › Intermediate CoEd Team Looking for male and female players

Intermediate CoEd Team Looking for male and female players

Andrew
Andrew_H
Washington, DC
Post #: 5
Hi,

My team plays in the MetroSportsLeagues Intermediate league, downtown, and the Spring outdoors season is about to start. We are looking for two quite good players - one woman, one guy. The games are every Wed evening, near Du Pont Circle.

If you think you'll qualify (I'm guessing most will pass the Gender qualification) and you're interested, please reply!

Andrew
A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to join you all. i'm a female setter/defense. Let me know what you need. I hope to be playing with you all

Megan
Andrew
Andrew_H
Washington, DC
Post #: 6
Hi, Megan,

Look for a reply by e-mail so I can pass on my e-mail address!

Andrew