addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Metro Volleyball Group Message Board › Looking for a Setter

Looking for a Setter

Washington, DC
Post #: 13
Looking to create a team to compete in next year's USAV tournaments. Need a setter who is willing to commit to playing with a team of players at the Fairfax Sportsplex as "practice" for the next few leauges. Must be able to hand set, run a 5-1 (or 6-2) and ability to throw up quick sets, slides and other setting tricks to run a quick offense.

If you are interested, please let me know! I'm putting together a team of about 8 people with set positions and we need a setter to tie it all together!

Vipul A.
user 14005455
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
I would like to.....what days n what times for the game?
Washington, DC
Post #: 14
Oooo, so sorry! Forgot to mention it is a woman's team! Thanks for responding!