align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DC Metro Volleyball Group Message Board › Last Chance to Register for the 5th Annual IPF Volleyball Classic this Saturday!

Last Chance to Register for the 5th Annual IPF Volleyball Classic this Saturday!

Chris G.
user 54397272
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
Hi all,

My name is Chris George, and i'm the organizer of a volleyball tournament, called the IPF Volleyball Classic, now entering its 5th year. I just wanted to invite some teams to this event. We'd love to have you attend.

5th Annual IPF Volleyball Classic
Saturday, July 28th, 2012 - Bohrer Park Rec Center, Gaithersburg, MD

A. 6 players on court at all times (per team).
B. 2 women on court at all times (per team).
C. Indoor Courts - air conditioned.
D. Minimum of 4 games guaranteed.
E. Fee: $100 per team. (that covers Official Referees)
F. Deadline to Register - July 27, 2012.
G. Main Trophy, MVP trophy & Individual medals awarded to the champion.
H. Skill Level - Intermediate
I. T-shirts provided to all teams if you register on time!

For the full tournament history/recaps, please visit:

http://www.indaphatfa...­.

If you're interested in registering a team for this year's event, please contact Chris at vball@indaphatfarm.com, or reply to this thread.