addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Downtown Dog Walk Message Board › Dog Park

Dog Park

Rebecca
remcking
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I am sort of new to the area. I live downtown. Are there any free dog parks? I have only seen small parks that are for children or that aren't fenced in, or that do not even allow pets.
Does anyone frequent a decent dog park?

Thanks!
Leanne
lw1157
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 33
Here's a list of dog parks in the Indianapolis area: http://www.doggoes.co...­. To my knowledge none of them are free. Broad Ripple and Greenwood seem to be the most popular among the dog owners that I've met.