addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Downtown Dog Walk Message Board › Northside dog walk organizer needed

Northside dog walk organizer needed

Rob H.
user 7744580
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hey all,

As those of you on the northside know, Mary the organizer for the Carmel walk moved last month and is no longer available to maintain the northside walks. I am looking for someone to head up the northside walks again. If anyone is interested the majority of the responsibilities include showing up to the walk and telling people with dogs about the walk. If your interested please contact me by replying to this email.

Also I am looking for organizers for the Westside ( eagle creek & Broadripple)and eastside (fort Harrison & Allisonville rd). Anyone interested in any of these locations should let me know and we can work out a walk schedule. Remember the time, place, and frequency are up to you.

Thanks all,
Rob Hansen