Welcome, Forward Thinkers!
All, The demand for Digital “everything” is probably resonating through every aspect of your job today. But what real value can the additional cost, learning curve, and... Learn more
Welcome to the DFW Analytics: Big Data & Beyond Meetup group. We created this group for anyone interested in all things Big Data in the DFW Metroplex and beyond. Topics include the technology, architecture, software, use cases, design, visualization tools, and much much more! Our goal is to provide a forum in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for learning, discussions, presentations and networking around Big Data and beyond. This Meetup group is sponsored by Sendero, a local based management consulting firm with expertise delivering strategic planning, technology enablement, organizational effectiveness, and analytics solutions across multiple industries. For more information, please visit senderoconsulting.com.
• Host informative speakers about Big Data and other relevant topics
• Discuss and collaborate on emerging analysis, visualization and mining technologies
• Highlight Big Data successes and trends in the DFW area and beyond
• Increase awareness of opportunities and experiences from DFW industry leaders
Target Audience Includes:
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• Key corporate decision-makers: CMOs, COOs, CIOs
• Data visualization developers, designers
• Anyone interested in Big Data
• Tech Talk – Educational Workshops
• Big Data Success – Company Spotlight
• Analytic Theory & Strategy